Questions about COVID-19? Students, faculty and staff may call U of G’s COVID-19 call centre at 519-824-4120, Ext. 53906 or email


COVID-19 presents additional barriers to participating in the academic environment for many individuals. In support of inclusion, the University provides academic accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.

  • If you are a student and need academic accommodation relating to:
    • a disability – contact Student Accessibility Services
    • a religious observance – contact your course instructor or follow the procedures described in the academic calendar for your program.
  • If you are an employee and need accommodation relating to a disability, contact Occupational Health and Wellness.
  • If you are a member of an equity-seeking group and have concerns about inclusion, contact Diversity and Human Rights.


University of Guelph Response to COVID-19