U of G’s strength is in its people. Thank you for your ongoing support as we navigate COVID-19 together!
Ready to Return Checklist
The following may help as you transition back to on-site work.
- Furniture and equipment: You may need to bring University equipment or furniture back to your workspace. For help moving large or heavy items, email email@example.com to create a work order. Include a phone number at which you can be reached.
- Setting up your technology: If you need assistance setting up your computer or phone, contact the IT Help Desk.
- Parking: Lot designations and parking rates have changed since 2020. Depending on your schedule, you may find the discounted day-use parking permits more affordable.
- Meeting in-person: In-person meetings are permitted.
- Cashless campus: U of G is now a cashless campus. Plan to pay for on-campus purchases by debit, credit or Campus Card.
Learn more about measures U of G has taken to welcome you back safely.
Working at U of G During COVID-19
- Employment FAQs
- Information for Faculty and Instructors from FASR
- COVID-19 Wellness Resources from Wellness@Work
- Spaces, Events and Services