Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, the University of Guelph has put the safety of our community first. We work closely with local public health units and follow government directives to create safe learning, working and living spaces for our students, faculty and staff.
Learn more about COVID-19 including infection prevention, symptoms, self-assessment tools, isolation requirements, and testing, vaccination and booster eligibility through the following resources:
- COVID-19 in Ontario (Government of Ontario)
- Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health
- U of G COVID-19 Call Centre
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive, visit U of G’s What to do when you’re sick or have been exposed page. If your symptoms are severe, go to the emergency room or call 911.
Keeping Our Community Safe
- Safety Measures and Practices
- What to Do When You’re Sick or Have Been Exposed
- Rapid Testing
- Health Services
- Policy on Non-academic Misconduct
- Protocol for Managing Positive Cases Within the University Community and Campus Outbreaks