As we approach the beginning of the new academic year, the University of Guelph continues to implement plans that will ensure a safe and enriching on-campus experience for students, staff and faculty. We want to hear your questions and share the latest updates, so please join us Thursday, August 12 for a Town Hall.
We will be joined by Dr. Matthew Tenenbaum, the associate medical officer of health with Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health.
We encourage you to submit your questions in advance. There will also be an opportunity to submit questions through Teams during the event. We understand family members of current and incoming students may have questions as well, and we welcome them to submit questions and attend the town hall, too.
Members of our executive team will be present to answer questions:
- Dr. Charlotte Yates, president
- Daniel Atlin, vice-president (external)
- Dr. Malcolm Campbell, vice-president (research)
- Dr. Cate Dewey, acting provost and vice-president (academic)
- Sharmilla Rasheed, vice-president (finance and operations)
The latest updates and answers can always be found on the University’s dedicated COVID-19 website.
We look forward to connecting with you.