Physical Resources will conduct its Annual Campus Electrical Shutdown April 29 and April 30. The shutdowns run each day from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Shutdowns affect all non-essential power, including normal building lighting and most electrical receptacles. Essential/emergency power and lighting will not be affected. Essential electrical receptacles can be identified by their red color.
Things to note during the shutdowns:
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning). There will no air exchange capabilities. Systems will be re-started to provide air exchange prior to the resumption of regular work hours. Unless authorized to do so, please do not attend to campus during the shutdown period
- Domestic hot water will NOT be available
- Building elevators will be locked out of service
- Electronic access, Building Fire Alarm, and Security alarms are NOT affected
- Access to all campus buildings should be restricted, other than for security reasons
For more details, please refer to the full list of affected buildings sent by email.
For further information, please contact Steve Welker, Construction Coordinator, Physical Resources at email@example.com.