At Brain Food Online, you’ll learn effective ways to approach your work as a graduate student. Undergraduate students who are writing an Undergraduate Honours Thesis or writing extensive research papers may also attend.
Brain Food Online is delivered via CourseLink and you can complete the workshops at your own pace. Most workshops include pre-recorded lectures, short activities, and access to supplementary resources.
Workshop topics include:
- time management during the thesis process
- formulating your research question
- working with data
- thesis structure and thesis mapping
- advanced search strategies for gathering the literature
- strategies for reading the literature
- writing the literature review
- writing the results and discussion sections
- paraphrasing and summarizing
Self-register on CourseLink.