The Gryphon’s LAAIR Innovation Showcase and Pitch Competition returns!
Join us online as five founders present their world-changing technologies for the first time! This interactive event will give attendees an opportunity to start conversations, network with agri-food professionals and business leaders and explore partnerships that have mutual benefit.
Online Event Timeline:
- Live Stream Pitch Finale from 1 to 2 p.m.
- Online After-Party from 2 to 3 p.m.
Host: Dan Clapson, Globe & Mail columnist and founder of Eat North
Five Teams led by Academic Entrepreneurs:
- BioFerm Functional Foods
- DigiTrack Systems
- Guelph Petrographic Imaging
- Obi Veterinary
International Judging Panel will choose a $10,000 prize winner:
- Harry Ghandi, Founder & Start-up Coach (Canada)
- Jim Hardin, Senior Investment Manager, AVAC Group (Canada)
- David Maasz, Co-founder & CEO, INPAPAMC (Hungary)
- Jenn Smith, Program Director, Grow-NY (USA)
- Suhas Narayanaswamy, Associate, Lewis and Clark Agrifood (USA)