In honour of International Women’s Day, the Research Facility for Women’s Health and Wellbeing (Psychology Department) will be holding the fourth annual two-day interdisciplinary conference to showcase innovative research related to women and girls. Stay tuned for our call for abstracts in January!
- Friday, March 6: Keynote address from Prof. Paulina Garcia-Del Moral (Department of Sociology & Anthropology, University of Guelph)
- Saturday, March 7: Keynote address from Raechelle Devereaux (Executive Director, Guelph Community Health Centre)
- Interdisciplinary research presentations from students across Ontario
- Student presentation awards (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes available)
- Performances by Out Loud (LGBTQ+ musical collective) and spoken word artists
- Free food (vegetarian options available)
All are welcome to attend, attendees can come and go as they wish, and the space is physically accessible!
When: March 6 and 7 from 9:30am – 4:00pm
Where: University of Guelph, UC 442
This event was made possible by our conference funders: the Community Engaged Scholarship Institute (CESI), the Student Life Enhancement Fund (SLEF), the College of Social and Applied Human Sciences, and the Departments of Psychology, Political Science, Sociology & Anthropology, and Geography.