April 8 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This course will guide you through the process of creating an exciting garden design for yourself. Watch instructor Robert Pavlis go through the process with a sample garden, step by step, and then repeat the process with your garden.
Robert is a big believer in learning the “WHY” and not just the “HOW.” He’ll not only show you what he does, but also explain why he is doing it. Once you understand the why, the how becomes so much easier to learn and understand.
This course will cover the following:
- Evaluating your current garden and creating a site survey for it.
- Developing the all-important wants and needs list with the Landscape Design Workbook
- Using the internet to get great design ideas.
- Using shapes to create innovative designs
- Creating a final landscape design
At the end of the course you will have a garden design that is ready to implement.
Fee: $40 (plus HST) per person. (This fee includes all 4 sessions.) Register to attend.