Faculty and staff are invited to “U of G, Let’s Talk” a presentation and panel discussion about the University’s progress in creating a healthy workplace. Learn what we have accomplished together so far and what we plan to achieve next to enhance the psychological health and safety of all employees.
In a panel discussion led by President Franco Vaccarino, University leaders share their successes, challenges and aspirations when it comes to workplace wellness and creating a thriving culture.
In recognition of Bell Let’s Talk Day, we invite all employees to come together on January 28 to hear about steps U of G is taking to enhance the psychological health and safety of all employees.
Panel members include:
- Host: Dr. Franco Vaccarino, President and Vice-Chancellor
- Gwen Chapman, Dean, College of Social and Applied Human Sciences
- Steve Nyman, Director, Maintenance and Energy, Physical Resources
- Indira Naidoo-Harris, Associate Vice-President Diversity and Human Rights
- Irene Thompson, Director, Student Housing Services, Student Affairs
Homewood Health, U of G’s Employee and Family Assistance Program provider, will be available with a variety of wellness resources. Bell Canada is providing swag for Bell Let’s Talk day, happening January 29.