Animated videos are a great way to engage your audience, share information and make information more “digestible.” This session will provide instruction on free animation software called PowToon that is quick and easy to use. Learn tips and tools to plan and storyboard your video, write your script and make your video accessible.
After this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- List tips and tools for planning and storyboarding your video
- Recognize how to write a script using best practices
- Apply best practices for creating videos
- Use PowToon to create a video with audio
- Apply AODA standards to video creation
Participants should bring a device and headphones to this workshop.