- This event has passed.
Monday, February 3, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Digital storytelling can be used for explaining concepts, reflecting on an idea, retelling an event or making an argument. You will have the opportunity to try both the planning and technical aspects of digital storytelling.
After this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Describe what digital storytelling is
- Recognize how to write a script using best practices
- Apply best practices for creating digital stories
- Use WeVideo to create a digital story with audio
- Apply AODA standards to video creation
Participants should bring their own devices and headphones to this workshop.