- This event has passed.
March 31 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Delve into the relationship between diet and gut microbiome diversity in this workshop which includes a live-food demo.
This workshop will be touching on: prebiotics, probiotics, fermented foods, and fiber-rich foods, as well as conducting a hands-on fermentation activity where we will be making Kimchi!
Join us as we:
- Explore what gut microbiomes are
- Understand the role gut microbiomes play in your health
- Learn dietary habits that can foster a diverse gut microbiome
- Participate in a kimchi making and food tasting demo with Hospitality Services’ Executive Sous Chef, Andrew Bilyk
- Answer participant questions
Register now! Space is limited to 15 participants so make sure to register early! You can submit questions when you register that will be answered during the talks.
Attendees will be provided with a kimchi recipe and meals that can incorporate kimchi.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.