- This event has passed.
February 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
When all is said and done, how do you know it worked? Go beyond the anecdote and learn to use evaluation techniques to assess the impact of your knowledge mobilization efforts.
After attending this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Summarize the steps involved in evaluating KTT
- Discuss common challenges and best practices in KTT evaluation
- Use strategies to identify KTT measures and indicators
- Explain trade-offs in deciding what and how to measure
- Select appropriate KTT evaluation goals
- Build a logic model or theory of change to explain KTT rationale
- Create a basic evaluation framework for their own KTT work