- This event has passed.
Thursday, November 7, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
The Poultry Health Research Network hosts its annual Research Day. The theme of this year’s event is “The First Seven Days” focusing on how to get your chickens and turkeys off to the best start.
Experts from the University of Guelph and the poultry industry will discuss the following topics:
- Meeting the Nutrient Needs for the First 7 Days – Dr. Doug Korver
- The Miracle of the Development of the Avian Embryo- Dr. Keith Bramwell
- Raising Amazing Chicks, the FLAWS of Optimal Brooding- Dr. Scott Gillingham
- Early Mortality in Broilers- Dr. Marina Brash
- Improving Chick and Flock Performance- Dr. Gbenga Alade and Jessica LeClair
- Overcoming Challenges in the First Week of Life- Dr. Mike Petrik
- What We Can Do in the Hatcheries to Reduce the Mortality at Placement- Dr Juan Carlos Lopez
- Keeping Your Cocci Content- TBD
- Developing the Immune System- TBD