The 2020 Royal Agricultural Winter Fair is online! Check out U of G experts sharing their thoughts on the future of agriculture and food.
Find out how a medical doctor, an anthropologist, a veterinarian and an engineer all found their different career pathways leading to One Health. Learn how they work to solve complex health problems in the various sectors in which they work or have worked. Discover the variety of fields where graduates with One Health knowledge are needed and how One Health skills can set you up for success in your future career.
- Dr. Samira Mubareka, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Prof. Heather Murphy, Ontario Veterinary College, Department of Pathobiology
- Dr. Deb Stark, OVC alumna, former Deputy Minister of the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs
- Prof. Travis Steffens, College of Social and Applied Human Sciences, Department of Sociology and Anthropology
- Moderated by: OVC Dean Prof. Jeff Wichtel