The 2020 Royal Agricultural Winter Fair is online! Check out U of G experts sharing their thoughts on the future of agriculture and food.
Find Your Pathway to a Future in Food. Discover the multitude of careers in the innovative food sector while engaging with recent grads and industry professionals. Welcome from Dr. Rene Van Acker, Dean of the Ontario Agriculture College at the University of Guelph and Professor in the Department of Plant Agriculture.
10:20 a.m. The Future of Food: In COVID and Beyond
Keynote Speaker: Prof. Mike von Massow, Associate Professor in the Department of Food, Agricultural, & Resource Economics, University of Guelph.
Followed by Career Showcase with alumni experts in:
- Animal Nutrition: Nikki Campbell, Ruminant Nutritionist at Floradale
- Agricultural Business: Grace Mullen, Agricultural Account Manager at RBC
- Food Science: Joelle Wong, Procurement Specialist at Mondelez International
- Agriculture: Riley Bruce, Orchard Manager at Chudleigh’s Apple Farm and Bakery
- Environmental Science and Policy: Rav Singh, Urban Agriculture Coordinator at Ecosource
10:50 a.m. Live Q&A Session
Continues at 1 p.m. with a presentation from RBC.
New Skills Agenda: Preparing for the next decade in agriculture.
**Every registration qualifies for a Teacher Resource Package complete with Student Learning Kits. A confirmation email will follow shortly after registration requesting mailing information.