WELCOME to the Fall 2021 Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) Reading Challenge!
In these weekly sessions, Monday 1 .p.m – 2 p.m. ET, we come together and read through the TRC, at a natural pace. You have the opportunity to volunteer to read and participate or share your reflections. Please note this is not a performance. We welcome the entire university community. What to expect:
- join our TEAMS channel each Monday at 1 p.m.
- 30-40 minutes of active reading each week
- we begin with introductions and time for reflections and conversations
- we read the report aloud–choose to read or listen
“If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time. But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together.”
– Lilla Watson, Indigenous Murri Gangulu (Australian) artist, activist, and academic
SAVE THE DATES! Mondays at 1 p.m. on Microsoft Teams
- September 20 and 27
- October 4, 18 and 25
- November 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29
- December 6