The 3rd Annual International Institute of Sport Business and Leadership Think Tank will take place Tuesday, November 24. This year, the event will be online and open to the public. The agenda for the event can be found below.
The Think Tank discussions will immediately follow the Honorary Degree Ceremony for Richard W. Pound, chair of the IISBL executive advisory board, who will be awarded the degree of Doctor of Laws, honoris causa.
- 1 p.m. -1:30 p.m. – Honorary Degree Ceremony
- 1:30 p.m. – 3 p.m. – International Institute of Sport Business and Leadership Think Tank
- Welcome from Dean Lysa Porth, Lang School of Business and Economics
- Keynote: How are Major NCAA Schools Dealing with COVID-19? Dr. Bob Boland, Athletics Integrity Officer, Penn State University & IISBL Executive Advisory Board Member
- Women in Sport in Canada: An in depth interview with Karen O’Neil, CEO of the Canadian Paralympic Committee & IISBL Executive Advisory Board Member and Dr. Heather Lawrence, Professor, Ohio University & IISBL International Fellow.
- Questions and Answers
- Closing remarks by Dr. Richard W. Pound, LLD
Register online, then click JOIN EVENT and create a Hopin account. Add the event to your online calendar.
For the best experience, we recommend running a desktop browser of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you have any problems registering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.