Over the last year, we have all missed the vibrancy of our on-campus experiences, and we are looking forward to resuming more in-person activities on our campuses this fall.
In fall 2021, we will see many classes delivered face-to-face, increased capacity in our residences, expanded on-campus service delivery, and more staff and faculty at all of our facilities. As we make these plans, we will continue to closely follow all public health regulations and put the safety of our community first.
To give you a better picture of what our return will look like, and to answer your questions, the executive team is hosting a Return to Campus Town Hall discussion.
Thursday, April 1
Noon to 1:30 p.m.
Microsoft Teams Live
- Dr. Charlotte Yates, president and vice-chancellor
- Dr. Gwen Chapman, interim provost and vice-president (academic)
- Dr. Malcolm Campbell, vice-president (research)
- Daniel Atlin, vice-president (external)
- Sharmilla Rasheed, vice-president (finance and operations)
We look forward to connecting with all of you soon.