The Research Innovation Office at the University of Guelph (U of G) is pleased to invite you to celebrate innovators who are putting knowledge into action in ways that have a real-world impact!
The competition has three objectives:
- Share with the campus community, OMAFRA, our partners and the public the real-world impact U of G innovators have on the Ontario economy
- Provide a platform for U of G innovators to share their success stories and to initiate new conversations and partnerships that will further enhance the impact of their ideas
- Inspire our wider campus community to adopt an impact-focused mindset
The five competing corporations are:
- Green Feet Ecosystem Services
- Harvest Genomics
- Neophyto Foods
We are pleased to announce our esteemed panel of judges, joining us from across the country.
- Shelley King, CEO of Natural Products Canada
- Fred Wall, VP of Marketing at Farm Credit Canada
- Joe Dales, President, Agriculture & Food Innovation, RH Accelerator Inc.
Please register in advance for this FREE event.