- This event has passed.
January 26 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The Professional and Career Development Record (PCDR) is a tool built into Experience Guelph that launched in November 2021. The PCDR formally recognizes a student’s involvement in on- and off- campus professional and career development activities, most notably experiential learning.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of the PCDR
- List three benefits of the PCDR
- Summarize the critical components of a validated PCDR experience
- Use the Experience Guelph catalogue to search for validated PCDR opportunities
- Locate relevant resources on the EL website