The Experience Guelph Job Fair is an opportunity to meet employers who are actively recruiting students for summer, co-op and full-time job opportunities. All employers have active positions on Experience Guelph. Students of all programs and years are welcome to attend this fair.
Why attend this job fair:
- Great opportunity for you to practice your networking skills
- Learn more about employment opportunities before you apply through Experience Guelph. Find out if the job is right for you
- Learn from company reps about industry trends, career options, salary expectations and more
- It’s on campus (and free) and you’ll have access to dozens of employers
What to bring:
- Updated copies of your resume
- Additional marketing materials to represent yourself (business cards, etc.)
- Your best-dressed self. Dress to impress!
Free professional headshot photos will be offered at Anderson Coates for students attending the fair from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.