Tour the University of Guelph’s 2019 Ornamental Trial Garden during their annual open house!
Friday, August 16, noon – 8 p.m.
Saturday, August 17, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- NEW THIS YEAR: A turfgrass specialist from the Guelph Turfgrass Institute will be on site to answer your questions
- Participate in family friendly games and turf activities
- View next year’s annuals and perennials and pick your favourites
- Guelph and Wellington County Master Gardeners available to answer your gardening questions
- Guelph Healthy Landscapes will answer questions about natural pest control and wise water use
- All-America Selections trial, small-scale vegetable trial, containers and more
For more information please contact Rodger Tschanz at ext. 52788 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
328 Victoria Rd. S. (at College Ave.)
Free admission and parking
Learn more at www.trialgarden.uoguelph.ca