Every Thursday afternoon, running through to the end of the growing season — think pumpkins! — the Guelph Centre for Urban Organic Farming (GCUOF) sells certified organic produce, including vegetables, herbs and incredible flowers. This food is tasty, healthy, oh-so-local, environmentally responsible and grown by folks you know! The GUCOF is located right on U of G campus (College Ave. at Dundas Ln).
Cash only. Please bring your own bags.
How to find the GCUOF:
The farm is located off of College Avenue E. in Guelph.
- Driving north on Gordon Street, turn right onto College Avenue E.
- Turn right onto Dundas Lane and then a quick left into the parking lot (P18) immediately on your left.
- The farm entrance is on the east side of the parking lot, back behind all the vehicles.
- Look for our signs. You can park in P18 near our entrance, and walk down a short gravel lane.
- If you have mobility issues, drive right in!