- This event has passed.
Monday, November 28, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Rural Planning and Development graduate program at the University of Guelph is hosting an online open house for all prospective students on November 28th from 12.00 – 1.00 pm (EST). At this event, you can expect the following:
- Meet faculty and current students
- Learn about the Master of Science in Rural Planning and Development and the Master of Planning programs, including the Canadian and International Streams
- Discover diverse research areas related to land use planning, environmental issues, indigenous communities, agriculture, migration, economic development, international rural planning, and many more
- Learn about fantastic employment opportunities
- Understand how planners improve life
The online open house is free to participate in, however, registration is required. Instructions for joining the online open house will be shared via email before the session.