A Live Work Well Research Centre panel discussing strategies and challenges of working and living through commitments for building communities and social justice. Explore issues related to the additional expectations and invisible labour put on certain faculty, such as women, people of colour and Indigenous people.
The panel will be moderated by Indira Naidoo-Harris, AVP Diversity and Human Rights.
The panel will consist of:
- Gwen Chapman, Dean, College of Social and Applied Human Sciences
- Deborah Stienstra, Director, Live Work Well Research Centre
- Leah Levac, Associate Professor, Department of Political Science
- Carmen Ho, Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science
- Anna Johnson, PhD Candidate, Department of Sociology and Anthropology