Celebrate 50 years of the College of Arts at U of G with a Night at the Museum!
Music – Dance – Theatre – Short lively talks by members of the College
- Dance Troupe “Music in Motion” from the School of Fine Art and Music.
- John Walsh – “How Greed and Snobbery Accidentally Made a Masterpiece”
- Mark Lipton – “The Privacy Booth”
- Stéphanie Nutting – “Comptines Dangereuses for Solo Bass”
- John Hacker-Wright – “The Trolley Problem”
- Troy Hourie – Freaks: A Performative Installation
- Linda Mahood – “Don’t Feed the Hippies: Hitchhiking in the Age of Aquarius”
- Ajay Heble – “Night Improvisations”
- Stephen Henighan – A reading from Blue River and Red Earth
- Alyssa Woods – Gangsta Crisis, Catharsis and Conversion: Coming to God in Hip-Hop
Free admission. Cash bar. Terrific snacks. Everyone welcome!
Art Gallery of Guelph