- This event has passed.
Wednesday, October 19, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
This webinar is designed to explore how to practice deliberate and clear assertion in the online work world. This webinar is a great way to increase your on-the-job influence and rates of persuasion. It will teach you how to get the results you want through connections with your audience. It will also teach you how to maintain your comfort with assertively communicating in a virtual environment.
You will learn to:
- Increase your confidence; practice of using the screen body language techniques
- Handle interruptions, confused priorities, last-minute deadlines
- Increase your effectiveness as a communicator in every online interaction
- Ask probing questions to clarify positions
- Respond to the virtual struggle of finding your voice online
- Organize your speaking as purpose-driven: successfully clarify and challenge
- Express your ideas confidently without fear of ridicule
Register at: https://www.uoguelph.ca/learningmatters/eventreg/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=1841