Do you have a great idea that will improve life and make U of G an even better place? Applications are now open to apply for up to $2,000 in support from Gryphons Care donors.
Gryphons Care brings together U of G faculty and staff donors who want to personally support great projects on campus that improve life and make U of G an even better place.
How it works:
- Apply online before October 19
- If chosen, prepare a presentation
- Present your idea to donors on October 24
Projects must be completed between:
- Round 1: October 25, 2018 – February 1, 2019
- Round 2: February 25, 2019 –April 20, 2019 (Round 2 applications close February 8)
The deadline to apply with your project for Round 1 is Oct. 19. For more information please contact Maureen Brooker at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 56695.