- This event has passed.
Public Dialogue on GMOs: Food, Farming and Ethics
Join the dialogue and be part of the Canadian debut of the full-length feature documentary Food Evolution. The film screening will be followed by a panel discussion with international speakers, including:
- Dr. Alison van Eenennaam, University of California, Davis
- Mark Lynas, Cornell Alliance for Science, Oxford, England
- Dr. Kevin Folta, University of Florida
- Dr. Sarah Evanega, Cornell Alliance for Science
- Hon. Adam Malima, former member of parliament, Tanzania
- Rob Wager, Vancouver Island University
- Dr. C.S. Prakash, Tuskeegee University, Alabama
Tickets are $10 for general admission and $5 for students.
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Location: Thornbrough Building, Room 1200