Organised around a series of key questions about India’s economy, politics and society, John Harriss, Craig Jeffrey and Trent Brown’s new book explores the changes that have taken place in India since the election of the BJP governments led by Narendra Modi in 2014, in a longer historical context.
- John Harriss, Professor Emeritus, Simon Fraser University
- Craig Jeffrey, Professor of Geography, University of Melbourne
- Trent Brown, Research Fellow, School of Geography at the University of Melbourne
- Aparna Gopalan, Department of Anthropology, Harvard University
- M. Vijayabaskar, Madras Institute of Development Studies
Presented by the Canada India Research Centre for Learning and Engagement.