In this workshop session, we address the specific time management challenges that graduate students face. Topics covered will include:
- Graduate When You Want To
- Long-term Planning: Learn how to predict your time to completion and use project management tools to help you meet your goals as a graduate student
- School-Life Balance
- Learn practical strategies to help you achieve school-work-life balance
- Time Management from the Inside Out
- Procrastination and perfectionism are common challenges for many graduate students. In In this session, we will identify strategies to modify or decrease unhelpful behaviours
Participants will have the opportunity to obtain a Graduate Writing and Research Skills Letter of Recognition in acknowledgement of their efforts to expand their knowledge and skills.
Check out the full list of Graduate Brain Food Workshops from the library.
McLaughlin Library, Room 384