- This event has passed.
Accessibility Conference: Becoming a Catalyst for Inclusion
May 30 - May 31
The University of Guelph Accessibility Conference welcomes both accessibility novices and experts.
Presenters will share practical and theoretical knowledge of:
– web, document and multimedia accessibility and other AODA-related topics;
– disability research and accommodation;
– inclusive design;
– adaptive technology;
– accessible teaching and learning;
– leadership in the field of accessibility; and
– national and international accessibility issues.
Location: Rozanski Hall