A search committee has been established to support the search for the University’s next Vice-President (Research).
In keeping with the Policy on University Appointments, the committee is comprised of members appointed by the Senate, Board of Governors and President.
The Vice-President (Research) search committee comprises a cross-section of University community members as follows:
- Charlotte Yates, President & Vice-Chancellor (Chair)
- Lawrence Goodridge, Professor, Food Science, OAC
- Melissa Perreault, Associate Professor, Biomedical Science, OVC
- Graham Taylor, Professor, Engineering, CEPS
- Mahad Butt, Bachelor of Arts, COA
- Rhiannon Loster, Master of Science, CEPS
- Sarah Bates, Manager, Research and Graduate Studies, CBS
- Steve De Brabandere, Director, Technology Transfer and Industry Liaison, Research Innovation Office
- Deb Stark, Vice-Chair, Board of Governors
- Karina McInnis, Associate Vice-President (Research Services), Office of Research
- Jeff Wichtel, Dean, OVC
Additional updates will be shared with our faculty, staff and students as the search process unfolds.