Student Health Services flu vaccines are FREE and available to any student, faculty or staff member and anyone in the broader Guelph community. To promote a healthy campus, Student Health Services encourages everyone to get their flu shot. By getting the flu shot, you protect yourself and others and can help keep hospital resources open for those who need them the most.
On-Campus Flu Shots
Appointments are NOT required for on-campus flu shots:
- Wednesday, Nov. 16 from 12:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the Small Gym, Guelph Gryphons Athletics Centre
- Tuesday, Nov. 22 from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the UC (Level 1, east corridor)
- Wednesday, Nov. 23 from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the UC (Level 1, east corridor)
- Drop into Student Health Services between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday, no appointment required. COVID-19 vaccination and booster doses are also available.
Call 519-824-4120, Ext. 52131, for more information.
Before your flu shot
If you’re coming to an on-campus flu shot clinic, be sure to:
- Bring a printed, completed Flu Vaccine Consent Form with you. Forms will be available at the clinics, too.
- Plan to remain in the after-care area for five minutes after your vaccination.
- Wear a mask.
Learn more about on-campus flu shot clinics on the Student Wellness website.
Check out Tips for Staying Healthy & Avoiding Contagious Respiratory Illnesses on the Student Wellness website.