Do you have an idea to help improve life for U of G students? Apply for a Student Life Enhancement Fund (SLEF) grant!
Recognized student organizations and clubs, registered students and University departments are eligible to apply for a SLEF grant. These grants are for non-academic initiatives on or off campus. They support initiatives that will enrich the student experience.
Applications to the Student Life Enhancement Fund for the 2019-2020 academic year are due:
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 11:59 p.m., or
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
How to Apply
To apply, review the funding parameters and criteria, then use the application and budget templates below:
- Funding Parameters and Criteria
- Application Template and Budget Template
- Final Report Template and Budget Template
For more information on the Student Life Enhancement Fund, visit the Student Affairs website.