That’s a wrap! The 2017 Guelph Wellington Dufferin United Way campaign officially closed Dec. 20 with an event to celebrate $3.5 million raised this year.
The University of Guelph contributed more than $632,000 to help reach that total. At the closing event, the University’s overall campaign and a number of volunteers were recognized for their outstanding contributions:
- University of Guelph
- Campaign of the Year, Public Sector
- Everyday Hero Giving Award
- Agriculture and Food Laboratory (Lab Services) – Spirit Award
- College of Biological Science – Spirit Award
- Rob Laird – United Way Incredibles Award
- Patricia Tersigni – Employees Making a Difference
Congratulations to all those recognized for their efforts! And thank you to everyone who helped make our 2017 campaign a success.