Updated: September 22, 2020
If you don’t need to be on campus, please consider staying home to help keep our community safe. For now, staff and faculty able to work from home will continue to do so.
All students, staff, faculty and visitors must follow the steps below before coming to campus:
- Complete the COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control Awareness Training course via CourseLink. Visitors are not required to complete this training.
- Consider downloading the Government of Canada’s COVID Alert app.
- Every day, before you come to campus, complete U of G’s COVID-19 Screening Form. Do not come to campus if the form indicates you should stay home.
- If you had close contact with a person suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days, do not come to campus.
- Review the information on this website, particularly Practices and Spaces.
- Bring a face covering (e.g., non-medical mask).
- Make plans for where you will eat when you are on campus. Kitchenettes may not be available. Dining options on campus are reduced this fall. Visit the Hospitality Services website and social media channels for full details.