Check this page each day before you come to campus.
Updated: July 21, 2020
The University continues to prioritize physical distancing and is limiting access to those approved to be on campus. For now, staff and faculty able to work from home will continue to do so.
If you are approved to conduct essential work or approved research, please follow the steps below before coming to campus:
- Speak with your supervisor or principal investigator to confirm that you are cleared to come to campus.
- Review the information on this website, particularly Practices and Spaces.
- Complete the COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control Awareness Training course via CourseLink.
- Every day, before you come to campus, complete Ontario’s COVID-19 Assessment Tool. Do not come to campus if you are told to isolate.
- If you had close contact with a person suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days, do not come to campus.
- Bring a face covering (e.g., non-medical mask).
- Make plans for how you will eat when you are on campus. Kitchenettes may not be available and dining options are limited to the Gryph N’ Grille Food Truck, grab-and-go items from East Side Variety, and on-campus vending machines.