This program is aimed at providing an experience where you will interact with an online community and share nature-based experiences to help bring hope, resilience and positivity to your life right now. Participants will have the opportunity to engage in an 8-week course that explores hands-on components of Ecopsychology as well as Eco-Art Therapy.
Such concepts include:
- Wisdom in nature
- Engaging with nature and our surroundings beyond the five senses
- Personal validation through personal “in-the-moment” experiences
- Interconnections in nature and concepts of time, forgiveness, patience, love and care as observed in nature
- Communication beyond language, as observed in nature
- Finding wisdom in nature and breaking free from societal rigidity and structure