U of G’s COVID-19 call centre supports students, faculty and staff who have concerns or questions about COVID-19.
- Monday – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday – 1 to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday – 1 to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday – 8:30 a.m. to noon
Voicemail available after hours or email email@example.com.
How the call centre can help
As a student, faculty or staff member, contact the call centre if you:
- Have symptoms of COVID-19 or have a positive rapid antigen test result.
- Have been on-site to work or study two days or less before developing COVID-19 symptoms or testing positive for COVID-19.
- Live in the same home as someone who has COVID-19 or are a close contact of someone with COVID-19.
The call centre is your first point of contact at U of G, will guide you through the reporting process and isolation requirements and can connect you with any needed supports from Student Health Services or Occupational Health and Wellness.
The call centre can also help with:
- Questions about getting vaccinated or getting a booster shot.
- Access to rapid antigen tests.
- Guidance on self-isolation or symptom monitoring.
Have other questions?
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
- For general information about COVID-19, visit the Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health website.
- For information about U of G’s response to COVID-19, visit U of G’s COVID-19 website.
About the COVID-19 centre
The U of G COVID-19 call centre is staffed by members of Student Health Services. Calls are confidential. Your consent is required before referral to other supports.