UPDATE: Although the University is closed on Monday, January 17 due to inclement weather, the on-campus COVID-19 vaccination clinic remains open.
The University of Guelph is hosting a community COVID-19 vaccination clinic in partnership with Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health, and the Guelph Family Health Team. The clinic is held in the WF Mitchell Gym in the Guelph Gryphons Athletics Centre.
On This Page:
- Registering for an Appointment
- Accessing the Clinic
- Accessible Entrance
- COVID-19 Vaccination Resources from Public Health
- Access to the Athletics Centre for Other Purposes
- Vaccination Information for U of G Students, Faculty and Staff
Booking an Appointment and Drop-in Spots
Vaccination appointments are available through WDG Public Health’s Online Health Appointment Booking System. Eligible individuals can also drop-in for first and second doses. Check the WDG First/Second Dose Drop-in Clinics page for details.
Visit WDG Public Health’s website for more information. For assistance registering for an appointment, call Public Health’s Vaccine Registration and Booking Help Line at 1-844-780-0202 (open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
Accessing the Clinic
The clinic is held in the WF Mitchell Gym in the Guelph Gryphons Athletics Centre.
- Enter campus at East Ring Road (from College Ave. E.) or South Ring Road E. (from Stone Road E. or Gordon Street) – Signs will be posted at each entrance and throughout campus to guide you to the clinic.
- Park in lot P12 – There is currently no charge for parking in this lot. Please remain in your vehicle until 10 minutes before your appointment. P12 is reserved for vaccination clinic parking only. Payment is required in other lots on campus.
- Guelph Transit Route 15 University College has a stop close to the Athletics Centre.
- Follow the signs and enter the clinic through the WF Mitchell Centre doors (to the left of the Larry J. Pearson entrance).
Clinic volunteers and signs from the parking lot will direct you to the clinic entrance.
Those with accessibility needs can be dropped off at the roadway loop in front of the WF Mitchell Centre doors. To access this roadway, enter campus through Lang Way (at College Ave. E.) and turn left at the Athletic Centre. Parking is not permitted in the loop. Volunteers will assist those with accessibility needs.
COVID-19 Vaccination Resources from Public Health
- Vaccine dashboard – up-to-date vaccination stats for Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph
- Local vaccination planning and updates – announcements from Public Health about vaccination shipments, administration and planning
- Preparing for your COVID-19 vaccination – information for those with a scheduled vaccination appointment about what to do before your appointment, the day of vaccination and after
- Reliable vaccine information sources – information you can trust about COVID-19 vaccines
Vaccination Information for U of G Students, Faculty and Staff
Learn how COVID-19 vaccinations affect life on campus at U of G.
Thank you to all those who sign up to support this community clinic!