The University’s executive team is hosting regular town hall meetings to help answer community questions about our safe and gradual return to campus.
Have a question about our return to campus? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Town hall meetings are hosted on Microsoft Teams Live. Recordings and transcripts of each meeting will be posted on this site within a week of the meeting.
Town Hall Meeting Recordings
August 12 Town Hall
At the August 12 Town Hall, participants asked questions on the following topics. Click the links to access the most up-to-date information:
- Mandatory vaccination
- Safety measures for the fall, including wearing masks
- Enforcement of COVID-19 safety protocols
- Planning in the event of further lockdowns – Continuity of Education Plan will be available by September
Thank you to everyone who participated in and submitted questions for the June 17 town hall.
Community members asked questions on the following topics. Click the links to access the most up-to-date information.
- Remote and face-to-face courses (classroom capacity, registration, proportion of classes online)
- Flexible Work Arrangements Policy (non-academic staff)
- Graduate students
- Vaccinations (Requirements, access to vaccines at University Centre)
- On-campus safety and measures (PPE, masks, physical distancing)
- Preventative plans in case of outbreaks, positive cases and variants
- Athletics facilities
- Extracurricular activities and clubs
- First-year student resources
- Air quality and ventilation
- Study spaces
- International student resources and guidelines
Answers to many of the questions asked at the April 1 Town Hall are available on these new pages: