Staff at the Experiential Learning Hub are available to help students with job hunting and career planning.
Visit U of G’s Academics – Students COVID-19 FAQs page for information on how COVID-19 is affecting students’ co-op jobs, internships, practica and work study positions.
- Search for full-time, part-time and summer jobs
- New jobs posted daily
- Login with your U of G central login
- Book appointments with a career advisor
- Talk with a career advisor
- Resume/cover letter critique
- Mock interviews
- Virtual learning with Career Advisors
- Access the events calendar and register for upcoming virtual events
- Co-operative Education FAQs – Amid Covid-19
- Co-operative Education and Work-integrated Learning Canada COVID-19 resources
- Questions or concerns about your current or upcoming work term? Book a virtual appointment with your co-op coordinator.
Online Career Resources
Learn more about Experiential Learning at U of G.