Wellness@Work is continuing to support the well-being of all faculty and staff at this challenging time.
On the COVID-19 Wellness Resources web page you can:
- View wellness resources
- Learn more about the Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Read blog posts
- Check out upcoming online activities including fitness classes, webinars and social events
- Join the U of G Wellness@Work Community Teams group to share new wellness resources and ideas, pose questions and connect with colleagues.
Online Resources to Help you Thrive
Wellness@Work has compiled a variety of online wellness resources you support you during these uncertain times. Browse:
- self-assessment tools for your mental health
- mental health phone apps
- practical tools and daily practices
- online courses and e-learning opportunities
- blog posts and more.
View wellness supports available by topic area on the Wellness Resources web page. Here, you will find a list of resources for topics such as:
- mental health support
- stress reduction and relaxation
- grief and loss
- physical activity
Featured Blog Articles
- Finding Connection through Arts and Culture
- #ColleagueKudos: Thank you to all U of G employees who continue to go to work
- Volunteer Opportunities to Stay Connected
- 6 Tips to Help Cope with Self-Isolation
- How to Stay Connected While Physical Distancing
- Managing Stress and Anxiety
On the Wellness@Work website, you can find monthly wellness challenges, information about the Wellness@Work Grant Program, information on the healthy workplace strategy and other ongoing programs.