U of G’s COVID-19 call centre supports students, faculty and staff who have concerns or questions about COVID-19.
Open to students, faculty and staff Monday to Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Voicemail available after hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How the call centre can help
As a student, faculty or staff member, contact the call centre if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed to a positive case.
The call centre is your first point of contact at U of G, will guide you through the reporting process, and will connect you with supports from Student Health Services or Occupational Health and Wellness.
- Have questions about getting vaccinated or getting tested.
- Need guidance on self-isolation or monitoring.
Have other questions?
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
- For general information about COVID-19, visit the Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health website.
- For information about U of G’s response to COVID-19, visit U of G’s COVID-19 website.
- For information about returning to campus, visit U of G’s Return to Campuses website.
About the COVID-19 centre
The U of G COVID-19 call centre is staffed by members of Student Health Services. This central point of contact for the University community can help with Public Health’s contact tracing efforts for positive cases within the University community which may help prevent outbreaks. Calls are kept confidential beyond referral to further supports.